Friday, July 9, 2010

Backyard Bigfoot Rambles On

After listening last night to 20 minutes of Lan Lamphere and Mr Mike I really still am not sure what this story is all about or where it is heading however I am going to make a prediction. My predictions are very seldom correct so I very seldom do them, but in this case I am hurling myself into this one with eyes closed tight and nerves of steel..

I predict that soon the herd of Bigfoot will disappear, they will just be gone and then we will have a story that will be debated for years and we might even have some blurry photos of blobby looking things that some will swear they can see the toes or fingers or coned head and they will also swear they are attached to Bigfoot.

Would I like for someone to go there and take crystal clear pictures and show them to the world or figure a way to capture one of these majestic creatures so we could study them and learn about them and then release the Bigfoot back to its home, why of course I would, absolutely!

But no matter how hard I want, no matter how hard I hope, I just think we will end up with another story, a really good story, but just another story and Mr Mike will be interviewed and Lan Lamphere will get some press for a while then it will all fade into the darkness of the internet and be chuckled about around campfires.

Perhaps with luck some company somewhere will make a Mr Mike night vision camera with low noise and give Mr Mike a cut of the profits as he seems like a nice guy...

1 comment:

Shawn said...

i can't wait to see how this story unfolds. it's too interesting to ignore.

Reccomended Reading and Viewing

  • All Music & Books & Films From Reality Entertainment